Thursday 27 February 2014

Would Be Jamming It Till The Brink Of Dawn

Yet another weight related goal that had to be adjusted.

Over the course of my 1001 days, my weight ranged from 175-218. At 5'4", not exactly a bikini body. So it wasn't going to happen.

I figured a fair exchange was completing the Blogilates Bikini Blaster Challenge. It's 7 workouts geared towards giving you that bikini body. And if you've ever done a Blogilates workout, you know it's no walk in the park.

I had intended to do it over the course of a week, but it got a bit spread out. But I finished it! Some workouts were much harder than others; one, I ran out of ideas on how to modify so that I could still do it, while others I could keep up.



Not exactly a bikini body just yet, but I'm working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment