Wednesday 19 February 2014

If It's Not Like The Movies, That's How It Should Be

My problem with movies is that I often fall asleep. 99% of the time, it has no reflection on the movie, it's just a cue for me. And I did not want to sleep through these movies. So it became a challenge to find time to watch them. It didn't help that the majority of them were 2+ hour movies.

I eventually changed my goal from 50 movies to just 25. I still feel like I captured the essence of the goal, so I don't feel too bad about changing it. I still saw some really interesting movies that I wouldn't have otherwise watched, some good, some bad. And now if people get mad at me for breaking the first rule of a certain movie, I get it =)


It's tough gearing yourself up to watch a movie that you have no interest in though, so I'm not sure I would keep a similar goal in the future. Or maybe make a list of movies I want to see but haven't had time to, not force a list of movies I probably haven't seen for a reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment