Sunday 23 February 2014

If You Wanna Party Let Me Hear You Yell

As an overweight girl, Halloween sucks.

It's the one night of the year that it's apparently ok to dress like a complete slut and get away with it. And when you're the fat girl that just dreams of being sexy, that watches boys follow the hot girls with their tongues out, all you want is to be able to have that one night to feel ridiculously sexy too.

Despite not meeting my weight goals, I was making myself stick to this goal. I bought myself one hell of a hot costume, I even liked how I looked in it, 200+ lbs or not. But I refused to wear it around our friends (I probably would have regardless of my weight). And I had no idea where to go on Halloween, having moved to a new area. Where was the best spot to go? And Halloween was on a Thursday, yuck.

Somehow, nothing seemed to work out, and we didn't get out to any bar or club or anywhere for Halloween. But I swore I would wear that costume.

So during our Kill Bill movie marathon, I donned my very fitting costume.






(It's dark on purpose... not sure I need everyone seeing all the goods... and the chubby stuff too)

Maybe didn't quite meet the full original intention of the goal, but I know once I am at a happy weight, I will want to parade around on Halloween, at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment