Thursday 27 February 2014

This Is The Story Of A Girl

This is one goal I don't think I would repeat.

Some things made no sense to take a picture of, some things were difficult to take a picture of (without seeming like a total idiot). Some things, I didn't really have much to say about, other than "here, I did it".

But I did it. By the end, most of them were pretty lame. Not to mention I procrastinated (as always), so I had a ton to write at the end of the 1001 days. And that meant that some goals had been finished potentially more than a year ago, so I didn't necessarily remember all the finer details.

But here we are, I did it, I blogged about everything, and eventually became ok with screenshots for the computer related goals (taking pictures of my computer screen was NOT working out).


No comments:

Post a Comment