Thursday 27 February 2014

Do You Wanna Take My Picture Cause I Won't Remember

In December 2009, I committed myself to losing the weight. I started at 196 lbs, and started a scrapbook to document the journey.

Nick took bi-weekly photos of me to track progress. I also had monthly goals that I made pages of. I took measurements and recorded it all. For a while.

Strangely enough, I never stopped taking the photos. It's been over 4 years, and every 2 weeks (roughly) Nick takes my picture. It's cool that I have that documented, but obviously it isn't all shrinking sizes, since I currently sit over 200 lbs. Although I had the folder of pictures sitting on my hard drive, the scrapbook was mostly forgotten within about 8 months. But I wanted to finish documenting this weight loss journey.

So I'm not done yet, but I could certainly get the book updated. All it took was organizing and printing all those pictures, and a bit of glue. But it's now caught up, and hopefully by the end of the year, or pretty darn close, I can finally finish it entirely.


No comments:

Post a Comment