Wednesday 19 February 2014

Just When I Think We're Through The Memories Come Flooding Back

This was a fun one, but I won't lie, I planned ahead. Some songs would have done double duty if I hadn't. I posted one every day for 30 days on Facebook with explanations (in July/August 2013). I'm sure people were annoyed. I got over it.

Day 1 - Your favourite song: Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve
Day 2 - Your least favourite song: The Motto by Drake
Day 3 - A song that makes you happy: Viva La Vida by Coldplay
Day 4 - A song that makes you sad: Colorblind by Counting Crows
Day 5 - A song that reminds you of someone: 500 Miles by The Proclaimers
Day 6 - A song that reminds you of somewhere: For You I Will by Teddy Geiger
Day 7 - A song that reminds you of a certain event: No Rain by Blind Melon
Day 8 - A song you know all the words to: Wonderwall by Oasis
Day 9 - A song that you can dance to: Danza Kuduro by Don Omar
Day 10 - A song that makes you fall asleep: Bed Of Lies by Matchbox 20
Day 11 - A song from my favourite band: Could I Be You by Matchbox 20
Day 12 - A song from a band you hate: Did My Time by Korn
Day 13 - A song that is a guilty pleasure: Don't Turn Out The Lights Now by NKOTBSB
Day 14 - A song no one would expect you to love: Sail by Awolnation
Day 15 - A song that describes you: Someday by Rob Thomas
Day 16 - A song that you use to love but now hate: My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark by Fall Out Boy
Day 17 - A song you hear often on the radio: Recovery by Frank Turner
Day 18 - A song that you wish you heard on the radio: The Crow And The Butterfly by Shinedown
Day 19 - A song from your favourite album: Girlfriend by Eve 6
Day 20 - A song that you listen to when you are angry: The Grouch by Green Day
Day 21 - A song that you listen to when you are happy: Never Let You Go by Third Eye Blind
Day 22 - A song that you listen to when you are sad: Back 2 Good by Matchbox 20
Day 23 - A song that you want to play at your wedding: Why Don't You And I by Santana ft. Chad Kroeger
Day 24 - A song that you want to play at your funeral: Alive by Edwin
Day 25 - A song that makes you laugh: Here's Your Sign (Christmas) by Bill Engvall
Day 26 - A song that you can play on an instrument: Theme from Top Gun
Day 27 - A song that you wish you could play: November Rain by Guns N' Roses
Day 28 - A song that makes you feel guilty: My Sacrifice by Creed
Day 29 - A song from your childhood: Walking On Sunshine by Katrina And The Waves
Day 30 - Your favourite song at this time last year: Titanium by David Guetta ft. Sia

I liked this list, it was fun. I wonder if there are other song lists out there I can put on my next 101 in 1001...

Here's the proof:



No comments:

Post a Comment