Thursday 27 February 2014

Who Will Save Your Soul If You Won't Save Your Own

This was a tricky one, because it was a bit of a paradox. If I completed every other goal on my list, I technically didn't have to donate anything, which meant I didn't actually complete the list because I wouldn't have completed this goal. Which meant I had to donate $3 for not completing it, which obviously completed it.

Ok, it wasn't that tricky, I think Nick just wanted to argue with his weird logic.

Then I figured I wouldn't take a picture, because what would I take a picture of? Me not donating to charity? Only slightly awkward... But of course if I didn't take a picture, it would mean that goal #61 (to take a photo and blog about each goal) would be incomplete, and, well, you see where this is heading.

So here is the end result. I didn't donate anything since I finished my list, including a photo (and a blog) of me not donating to charity.


No comments:

Post a Comment