Sunday 16 February 2014

Every Single Word I Say Fades Out

Spending an entire day reading is actually harder than it seems, even if you LOVE reading, and LOVE the book in your hand. I've read entire books in one day if I'm that into them. But I read fast, so it still means I do other things throughout the day.

Maybe it was because I was reading Twilight, but I got antsy. (Ok, no I don't mind the book, the movie is what ruined it). Sitting all day? It's hard not to want to nap after a while. I would feel better just to committing to spending an afternoon in the sun reading. (Maybe I should have done this goal in the summer instead of January... 2 years ago...)

Ok, I won't lie, this isn't a picture from that specific day. I was going to do the goal again so that I could get a picture, but I couldn't convince myself to do NOTHING but read all over again. Besides, I read all the time. I'm good. So perhaps this photo isn't in the best of spirit in terms of pic/blog for every goal, but I'll get over it =)


No comments:

Post a Comment