Friday 13 May 2011

Dance Like Nobody's Watching, But Lose Weight Like Everyone's Got Their Eye On You.....

Dance like nobody's watching, love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening, live like it's heaven on earth.
~ Mark Twain

I've started over many times. I've started new plans, new gimmicks, new incentives. But I've always been a bit of a closet case; I never wanted anyone to know I was trying to lose weight, because I didn't want them to judge me for what I was eating, or ask me questions about it. I also seem to think that if I tell people I'm trying to lose weight, it implies that I am aware of the fact that I am fat; otherwise, maybe I'm just swimming in blissful ignorance or maybe even acceptance. Well, this is my first baby step out of the closet. Sure, at this point is under full anonymity and to complete strangers, but it's a step. So here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment