Sunday 23 February 2014

Through What It's Worth It Was Worth All The While

Without having lost the weight, getting professional photos done was rather moot. I had even found a WagJag for a decently priced photo shoot, but it was not to be.

I went searching for a goal to replace it with. I came across the idea of a memories jar; on little slips of paper, write down exciting/interesting moments as they happen throughout the year, and on New Year's Eve or Day, review your past year. I really liked the idea, so I got myself a box, and started one for 2014. And come 2015, we can review how it all went down.

So far we've gotten a bunny, joined a brass band, and I have an LTO starting in March. Not bad for the first two months of the year. It will be interesting to see come next January what things we completely forget about that we thought were significant. I just hope I keep remembering to write the stuff down!



No comments:

Post a Comment