Wednesday 1 June 2011

Why Don't You And I Get Together. We'll Take On The World And Be Together Forever

My husband is amazing. He picks me up when I fall, and knows well enough not to say I told you so the next morning after he manages to out-stubborn me. He is my world, he is my everything, and I can't imagine going through this life without him. It just had to be said.

That aside, today is the official first day of my list of 101 things. I started off the morning at a chunky 186.6 lbs and rounded it off with a run. Never say never. Of course I'm still fighting, what else would I do? I've got too many goals on my list that involve me losing the weight, and I couldn't very well give up before it even started.

I just finished part of a goal; I wrote myself a Day 1 letter to be read on Day 1001.

February 27, 2014, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment