Sunday 12 June 2011

Because You're Mine, I Walk The Line

I started today off right; it was the Weight Watchers 5 km Walk-It Challenge and I even managed to drag Nick* with me. There was a ton of people gathered at the Running Room, some I recognized from meetings, many I didn't. It was a cool morning, so it was a nice walk downtown. And the watermelon afterwards was quite delicious. I just want my charm for my key ring!

Last night I managed to complete my first goal, and by really no doing of my own. When friends called to invite us out to dinner, it was to an ethnic resturant I had never tried before, which is Goal #65. Village of Thai was fantastic! It actually met 3 of my goals (ethnic restaurant, one of 10 new restaurants, and a food I've never tried, since I had Phad Thai) but I'm not that cheap and will only count it for one. I am incredibly happy to have my first goal checked off the list! That nice green check beside it on Day Zero looks beautiful. And in keeping with Goal #61 (take a picture and blog about each of my goals), here is last night's photo op:


Yes I had glorious leftovers and no, this is not Nick* (he had to take the picture so Nexi* jumped in). We had a fantastic evening; there was 4 couples all together and it was nice to sit and chat. And of course we later ended up at the latin dancing lounge where I danced for an hour and hopefully burned off some of the Phad Thai calories!

No comments:

Post a Comment