Thursday 23 June 2011

Everybody Dies But Not Everybody Lives

Another long day. Exam #2 (hey, proctoring and marking is tiring work!) and then baseball. We had a great game; we played against a really friendly team and just had a lot of laughs. We've yet to win a game, but we keep getting better!

I'm really starting to feel like my choices are becoming my new habit, like binging isn't necessarily my instinct anymore. I still think about it, but I'm more easily swayed towards making the right decision, whereas I used to be more along the lines of binge first, think later. I like it. It is actually making it easier to live healthy for the long run. I hope it sticks. Permanently.

I did spend some time on my goals last night and making up some lists; once I finalize any of them, I will get them posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment