Tuesday 7 June 2011

I've Been Changing, I Think It's Funny How No One Knows

My weigh-in at Weight Watchers came in at 180.2 lbs tonight, and I'm ok with that. But it's game on; I've filled my booklet, so I can have nothing but success in my new one if I want it.

My eating habits have been fairly good over the last week. Not perfect, but I'm happy about it. The part that I'm struggling with is getting my runs in. Life has been so busy and even if I do have the time, I'm so drained that I know I need the rest more than the run. I'm not mad at myself, and I'm finally learning to not worry about my speed anymore, just to do the program. But I wish I wasn't now a full week behind in my training schedule.

It looks like I will be teaching two weeks of summer school, which is nice. Not quite the full summer school I was hoping for, but I get to drive to the school I'm currently teaching at instead of a further, and work for the same principal, which is great. And it means an extra 3 weeks of holidays so I can't really complain about that! Hopefully I can get in those extra runs once the chaos of school is over. Only 9 teaching days left!

I want to try and keep track of how I feel before and after dinner time each day, since that's when I typically overeat. I'm not sure how to assess myself really, but I think it's worth a try. I listened to a podcast yesterday about intuitive eating, and it would be really nice to learn my hunger signals much better, as well as trying to curb eating for reasons other than hunger.

I've been getting a flood of OA emails from the email loop and I have yet to have the chance to sit and wade through them; 51 came in from just one day, and I was already 5 days behind, and more just keep coming! I'm not sure I'll be able to catch up. I haven't been in another meeting yet, but I would like to give it another chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment