Saturday 18 June 2011

Amazing That We Got This Far, It's Like We're Chasing All Those Stars

I went in to Weight Watchers this morning and had a loss of 4 lbs! Very exciting; I am now only 7 lbs away from where I was before Christmas. There is indeed hope for me yet.

I didn't get a run in last night or this morning; I'm dreading this last 4 interval run and wanting to skip right to the 3 interval run for next week. But I need to get back on track. Although the 2 runs I did this week are much better than the no runs I did last week. Life is good.

Nick* and I are off to visit with his dad for Father's Day tonight; I am making a broccoli salad somewhat similar to this, but with sunflower seeds, cheese and apple cider vinegar so that I will have a healthy choice to go alongside the burgers we are having. And hopefully I will be able to stop at half a burger, and no big dessert! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment