Friday 1 July 2011

The Red And White Flag, Keep It High Keep It Visual

Happy Canada Day!

Running at 8:15am didn't seem to be too much better for heat either, but it was nice to only have to run two 20 minute intervals! I've finally started Week 8 so the end is near for this Gateway to 8k training program. I was lucky enough this morning to let my mind wander so much that I barely realized I was running for the last stretch.

Busy day today, Nick* and I are in the Canada Day parade, then headed to the International Festival for lunch, then up to a friend's cottage for dinner and fireworks. What a great weekend!

As a random side note, since I forgot to address this earlier in the week; I did in fact make it through last weekend and all the food challenges it brought, and I lost weight. This morning I sit at 175.8 lbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment