Thursday 14 July 2011

I Don't Wanna Wait For Our Lives To Be Over

Yes, that means I have brought out my Dawson's Creek for a re-viewing... Yes I own all 6 seasons on DVD... Yes I was one of those girls who loved James van der Beek when she was 15... but I grew up and realized that Joshua Jackson is soo much better! It's a nostalgia thing. I apparently have some strange obsession with high school, that must be why I can't get away from it in any sense.


Round 1 of summer school is over, and the last couple of days were 100% filled with work. Between planning an entire semester crammed into 8 days for 3 different courses, then marking all their work with a impossibly quick turn-around time, I am absolutely beat. And I get to do it all again starting Monday! At least I will already have materials for these classes, just one new course (if things go as planned).

Tonight I am relaxing after baseball, and I can't wait. Which means you will have to wait until tomorrow to hear about the new food I tried last night... it comes Hungry Girl recommended so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment