Monday 4 July 2011

Infect Me With Your Love And Fill Me With Your Poison

It's so hard getting back on track once you've dabbled into the so-called 'bad' foods, especially when you are teaching summer school and have no time to devote to meal planning or prepping! (Summer school is the most chaotic job on the planet I think)

I didn't do terribly today, but I am just so snack-y and quickly grabbing whatever and not really tracking or measuring. I doubt I will weigh in tomorrow; after getting a 5 lbs star last week, I would be embarassed to show up and have gained it all back.

My plan is to find time in the next few days to actually reflect on the weekend, and try to learn where I went wrong. Normally I just beat myself up and feel guilty about having messed up, but yet I repeat the mistake again in a matter of weeks. So this time I would like to figure out where my triggers were, think about what my state of mind was when I overate, and come up with a better plan for next time. I think that's the only way I can improve in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment