Sunday 3 July 2011

Your Love Is Better Than Ice Cream, Better Than Anything Else That I've Tried

This weekend was fabulous; unfortunately not so fabulous diet-wise. There was so many meals away from home, my resolution just faltered after the first few. Food out of my hands meant I became out of control. Strangely enough, it was still an improvement from most of my old binges. But there was the International Food Festival, dinner and breakfast at the cottage, lunch at Johnny Eh's, dinner from Boston Pizza, and dinner at a friend of my parents. Thankfully the weekend is over and I can get back on track right away. I'm scared what the damage will be though. This morning I weighed in at 180.8, exactly 5 lbs more than Friday morning. Somehow that seems downright insane. I hate that even small slides mean disastrous backslides on the scale. I've basically lost much of my progress from the last month. I just hope it balances out a bit better by Tuesday.

I'm all set up for several goals; I bought two puzzles, got a couple of books from the library and have downloaded a few movies. I feel like I've done lots of prep work so finishing more goals should happen in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment