Saturday 2 February 2013

I Found The Photo Of The Friend That I Was Looking For

I was always the girl with the camera in her hand, through most of high school and beyond. (Of course I was, I was/am the fat girl who didn't want to be in the pictures). I even took Yearbook, so I could take pictures of my friends. And of course, as is apparent, I like to document things.

Needless to say, I have a TON of photos on my computer. I even took the time to scan in all my old hard copy photos, you know, those things we had before digital cameras. I remember buying my first digital camera. I asked for money for Christmas, from parents and relatives, and added some of my own, and bought a 4.2 megapixel camera for about $750. That was probably a little over 10 years ago.

Anyway, the pictures were piling up. Unsorted. Life events like birthdays and weddings, random cute pictures of pets, holidays, vacations, camping trips, walks around the block... It was getting ridiculous. I had years and years worth of memories, yet they were daunting to look at.

So I started sorting. Finding a system was a little challenging, but I think it worked out in the end. The "Outings & Events" folder is huge. But all my memories are now somewhat organized, so it's a little more pleasant to take a stroll down memory lane, any time I want to.


No comments:

Post a Comment