Friday 5 August 2011

All The Other Kids With Their Pumped Up Kicks, You Better Run

Yes, I got back to running yesterday. I finally started the Freeway to 10k training. But it will be crammed into the next month and a half because I am going on vacation! July was a month of pure chaos due to summer school, and so far August has yet to simmer down; last weekend we were on a 3 day portaging trip (that was a lot of fun, despite me being sick) and tomorrow morning we leave bright and early for a trip that takes us through Québec City, then to Halifax, then a couple of days in PEI. I am happy to be going on a trip with Nick; neither of us have been out east before, so I think we will enjoy it, plus we will be visiting Nick's sister, who moved out there last fall. However, I will be very glad to get back to a life that is a little less insane and rushed. I feel like I've been sprinting since mid-June, and it will only calm down, just in time for school to start again. And at this point, I have no idea what I will be doing come September.

I know I've been promising more posts, and they are coming, I just won't promise when. I will try to get a couple up while we are gone, but I'm not sure what my internet access will be (and I am loathe to type up a post on my new smartphone). But it will come, in time, all good things, yada yada yada.

We leave in 12 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment