Thursday 3 May 2012

Dare You To Move, Dare You To Lift Yourself Up Off The Floor

Another unsuccessful moment. I fared well all day only to come home and eat way too much chocolate. I don't know why I do this to myself. But I can only tell myself I am on a learning journey and to keep working at it. I am not letting these slips turn into a day written off, I keep on track otherwise and pick myself right back up again, so that's good.

Today was the last day of my 4 week strip tease class. It was a lot of fun, but now I can focus more specifically on getting fit and getting my runs in. Only 24 days until my 5km run! First race of the season. I thought I was improving on my pace, but yesterday's run was really slow. I suppose if I got some weight off me, it would be easier to run! I can't seem to get myself on a decent streak of good eating.

Suprisingly I have avoided the scale since Tuesday's official weigh-in; that's saying a lot for me! But I want to switch to weekly weighing, not my obsessive daily panic attacks (ok, not literally). Maybe if I get 4 perfect food days in, from tomorrow until Monday, Tuesday morning will still bring in a nice loss on the scale. Here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment