Wednesday 14 September 2011

Tell Me What's Your Favorite Color

The good news is that the scale finally seems to be budging downwards; 176.0 lbs this morning! My goal was 172 by the end of September, which is perhaps unlikely, but close. There is still slight hope to be under 170 by the wedding Thanksgiving weekend! It really is exciting to see the changes in my body, even if the numbers don't necessarily match.

I'm more and more nervous about next weekend's race. While the training has been keeping me fit, I know it's not going to make me a better runner exactly, and I haven't ran much in over 2 months. But I'm hoping to get out, if only for a short run, tomorrow. And again Saturday and Sunday. All I want is to finish the race, I want to run the whole thing, no walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment