Tuesday 28 January 2014

Did You Bring Anything That You Made Yourself


Don't I look fancy?

The thought of having a tire blow on the highway when I am driving by myself was a little nerve-wrecking, especially since my commute to work is usually 30-45 minutes one way and on major highways. I figured I should stop being so girly and suck it up and learn how to change a tire.

I'm still not sure I could do it by myself, although I don't feel completely clueless anymore. I'm pretty sure that realistically I would call Nick and wait until he could come save me (sad, I know). I think I could maneuver fine in a pinch though, the only thing I worry about is actually having the strength to unlock the nuts. If they are air drill tight instead of finger tight, I don't stand a chance.

Either way, I won't feel quite as damsel-in-distress should anything happen to my tires.

No comments:

Post a Comment