Sunday 22 April 2012

Pretty Pretty Please Don't You Ever Ever Feel Like You're Less Than Perfect

I'm quite clearly a slacker!

Life has been busy, between work, running training and all the million things I take on. And I really just haven't been in the mood to write. But I am so far behind on blogging about my accomplished goals that I'm going to have to re-do some of them! For example, last September we did not eat out at all. Goal accomplished! But I have no idea what to write about since it was so long ago, and I neglected to take a picture. I figure I will just have to do it again (Darn.) Failure to take a picture and blog about it would mean failure to complete another goal, and I just can't have that.

I will be getting caught up hopefully soon, because I have about 20 goals finished so far. I'm starting to get nervous as the one year mark approaches; I feel like there is so much going on in my life on a regular basis, what if I don't get them all done?? But I am training for the toughest of them all, the half marathon. It comes up in October, and although that seems far away to a degree, 21 km does NOT. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment